Click the link to download the fbfe Application form 2014-15
Membership of fbfe offers colleges and others working in the sector a comprehensive set of services
- faith issues,
- social and community cohesion,
- tackling and preventing violent extremism,
- spiritual & moral development.
We ask for an annual subscription fee of £100 in return for a range of benefits and services.
Benefits of membership and resources available:
- Practical advice and information on faith issues relating to college, community and student needs
- Assistance with setting up multi-faith chaplaincy/student support facilities including links to the national networks of a range of faith and belief communities and the provision of a training pack for people offering chaplaincy services and multi-faith student support
- Seminars and consultancy support e.g. Meeting OFSTED requirements, smsc guidance, and its implementation.
- Faith awareness staff development and training in collaboration with partners such as AoC, LSIS and AFAN, materials, resources and training for staff, including helping colleges put on diversity weeks and other faith and cultural activities
- Website access to resources
- Discounted attendance at fbfe Annual Conferences, Regional Seminars, and other events
- Free copies of publications e.g. FE chaplaincy handbook
- Free subscriptions to the fbfe monthly newsletter
- Curriculum resources e.g. Chaplaincy handbook, training materials
- Support on recruitment/retention e.g. through developing college / faith community partnerships.